Free download PokeNotify 3.0 Apk for Android with direct link
If you’re not familiar with PokeNotify, its a super simple app for Android (iOS coming soon!) that lets you select the Pokemon that you want to be notified of. When a Pokemon you’ve chosen is near your location, the app will send you a notification about the Pokemon’s presence. Tapping that notification will open the Maps app to show you the Pokemon’s precise location, when it will disappear, and directions and travel time to get to the Pokemon from your current location, via driving or walking.
PokeNotify uses real Pokemon locations, not crowdsourced data, so you can always be sure the information is accurate and up to date. In addition, unlike other apps, PokeNotify does not require you to log in with any PGO account, so its super easy to set up and there’s very little risk of being banned.
This version fixes many bugs and adds some really useful new features:
- Fix for a bug where the Maps app showing the precise location of Pokemon wasn’t opening for some users
- Fix for some users not getting any notifications for Pokemon in their area
- Fix for some bugs that caused the app to crash sometimes
- Addition of select all / unselect all buttons when selecting what Pokemon to be notified of
- Battery life improvements
- Location fuzzing so your exact location is never sent, only somewhere nearby
For those of you signed up on the email list, I’ll be sending out the link to the app download page shortly.